Over the last few days I have redone the backend database structures for all vital services related to keeping the website and its apis functional. During this process, it made sense to move the location of our web apis to a new folder, /api/. Because of this, all previous api locations have had page redirects set, and if your software using them does not handle these properly you may run into issues. Please check the page of the api you’re having trouble with to find out its new location and if anything else has changed.
Below are some noteworthy changes and additions that were made.
- Completely redesigned custom chat manager made to use JQuery.
- You can now add up to four channel names per chat room hosted.
Network Stats Api:
- Added daily stats (last 24 hours worth of 5 minute “live” snapshots)
- Added daily top searches (top 10)
- Added monthly stats since August 2010.
Chat Room List Api:
- Removed non-standard “WinMX” format for output. Both json and xml are still available.
Host Checker Api:
- This api has been completely retired and is no longer available for public use.
Hashcode Converter Api:
- Removed output of chat rooms matching the ip address derived from hashcode provided.
WinMX Magnet Links:
We also have added some information on how to encode and decode WinMX magnet links. For information on that click here.